2024 Newsletter now available ×

Welcome to our family website

• Administrators

Hello all,

I hope your loving the website this far. Lots to learn but well worth it.

You will find much information here. We are adding more all the time. Plus you can start a blog, post pictures in the appropriate albums relating to your subject. You can share your tree (if you do not have the software to do that then contact me, would love to help.)

Plus we still have our dropbox account, will keep larger files there. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1caghil3lpxyd4v/AAAOertUvraZwTnrR1MVh_7sa?dl=0

If you have questions be sure to let us know.

Mary Glynn-3rd great of Martin and Ann Gay (through David)

• Like 1
  • Administrators
20 hours ago, Ted & Linda Gay said:

Love it Mary! This is going to be so great! You will have ppl from all over wanting to copy what you are doing here!

So proud of you I could burst!

I am glad you are enjoying the website so far. Its gonna take time moving all of it over. My internet is slow as molasses in the winter. :classic_laugh: 

What is really great is people can actually add pictures to the albums, and some of them I have set where they can even start their own albums. Plus if someone wanted they could start their own blog right here on our website to talk about their own history etc. 

This site could be a wonderful resource for our family. 

Lets see what happens (if we can draw people away from social media for a bit Haha ? )

• Members

Mary, this is fabulous!  I have had a lot of fun over the last four weeks after getting my Ancestry.com DNA results and building my family tree there.  I cannot believe how much information is out there.  I have you to thank for having all this info for us; it made things so much easier to start.  

• Like 1
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, renee_russell said:

Mary, this is fabulous!  I have had a lot of fun over the last four weeks after getting my Ancestry.com DNA results and building my family tree there.  I cannot believe how much information is out there.  I have you to thank for having all this info for us; it made things so much easier to start.  

I am so happy to hear. I wish other relatives would do the DNA, would be easier haha

Anyway I am so grateful to hear. You make me smile ?

• Administrators
15 hours ago, ThatGirl_Lori said:

Thank you Mary for sending me the link to join... lots of good info here, I love reading about our family. ❤️

You are very welcome. It is fun. I think the most fun has been finding stories that I have not seen in any of our family history in the past. Much due to it not being available or easily available like it is today. It's been so neat to finally find our gg grands obit, or the info on how Idahos first husband and how he passed away. The records were always shown unknown before. 

The availability of records amaze me. It's like digging for gold. 

I am happy you like it ♡